Overall Thickness: 2.5 mm (0.100″)
Wear Layer: 20 mil
Finish: Urethane with Diamond 10 Technology
Face Treatment: Embossed
Edge/End Treatment: Eased Edges/Eased Ends
Manufacturing Location: USA
Width x Length:
|6″ x 36″ (15.3 cm x 91.4 cm)|
- Diamond 10® Technology
Patented innovation that uses cultured diamonds to provide category-leading
scratch, stain, and scuff resistance from edge-to-edge
- Rigid Wear Layer
The combination of Diamond 10® Technology and the unique rigid wear layer
results in enhanced durability and abrasion resistance
- Realistic Printed Visual
- Foundation Layer
- See the Theorem collection at ArmstrongFlooring.com
- Our innate desire to collaborate is a large part of our success story — and it’s a critical component of a brighter future. With Theorem, spark curiosity and collaboration in the next generation of doers, thinkers, influencers and connectors with a carefully curated palette of color and pattern.
- Theorem includes three unique designs — Alchemy, Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 — representing a universal language, a nod to how we communicate with geometric symbols to exchange information, connecting art, science and technology. Alchemy was carefully formulated to strike a harmony between pattern and contrasting color, ranging from brights to rich dark shades. Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 are a play on scale, featuring a unique pattern to inspire joy and productivity for dynamic learning.
- Designed for high traffic and heavy loads
- Diamond 10™ Technology Performance
- Low maintenance, no polish solution
- Keeps floors looking newer, longer
- Reduces life cycle costs
- Flexible maintenance options
- Low VOC emissions – California Section 01350 compliant, third-party FloorScore certification and LEED eligibility
MATERIAL: A tough, clear, unfilled polyurethane wear layer composed of polyvinyl chloride resins, plasticizers, stabilizers and processing aids on a filled vinyl backing.
PATTERN AND COLORS: The overall visuals are created by a print between the wear layer and intermediate color layer. The clear wear layer is embossed with different textures to enhance each of the printed visuals. Color pigments are insoluble in water and resistant to cleaning agents and light.
REFERENCE SPECIFICATION: ASTM F 1700, Class III, Type B – Embossed Surface
FIRE TEST DATA:
ASTM E 648 Critical Radiant Flux Critical Radiant Flux – 0.45 watts/sq. cm. or more – Class I
ASTM E 662 Smoke – 450 or less
CAN/ULC – S102.2 – 07 – Flame Spread 5; Smoke Developed 75
Numerical flammability ratings alone may not define the performance of the product under actual fire conditions. These ratings are provided only for use in the selection of products to meet the specified limits.
STATIC LOAD LIMIT: ASTM F 970; 250 psi (17.6 kg/sq cm)
LEED Credit Information – Commercial
Sustainable Design Information
FloorScore Certificates – Luxury Vinyl Tile
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) – Luxury Vinyl Tile
On & On Floor Recycling Program
|Location:||All grade levels|
|System:||Commercial Luxury Flooring Installation Instructions|
|Adhesives:||S-995 Flooring Adhesive|
S-1000 Set-In-Wet on all substrates
S-288 Dry-To-Touch on all substrates (Discontinued)
S-315 Dry-To-Touch over porous and nonporous substrates (Discontinued)
S-240 (See Considerations Section above) (Discontinued)
S-980 Dry-To-Touch on all substrates (Discontinued)
Installation Special Precautions and Recommendations:
- Refer to the Commercial Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring Installation System for complete installation recommendations.
- Armstrong Flooring S-1000 must be used in areas subject to direct sunlight, topical moisture, concentrated static and dynamic loads, temperature fluctuations and when installed over ceramic tile, terrazzo, marble, metal and polymeric (seamless) floors.
- Same dye lot not required within an installation.
- When installing planks, the end joints should be staggered a minimum of 6″ apart.
- When installing rectangles, the tile can be installed in block/tile fashion or offset tile joints by one-half tile.
- Can be installed over a single layer of existing resilient flooring.
- Do not install over existing below-grade tile.
- Armstrong Flooring commercial flooring is used in many applications where it is subjected to heavy concentrated static and dynamic loads. For questions regarding product suitability and detailed instructions for floor preparation and installation in these types of applications, please contact AHF Products.
Care and Maintenance
Maintenance Recommendations For Commercial LVT
Product Data Table
|CARTON PROPERTIES||6″ x 36″ Items|
|Tiles Per Carton||24|
|Area Per Tile||1.5 sq ft (0.14 sq m)|
|Coverage Per Carton||36 sq ft (3.35 sq m)|
|Carton Weight||39 lbs (17.7 kg)|
|PALLET PROPERTIES||6″ x 36″ Items|
|Cartons Per Pallet||54|
|Coverage Per Pallet||1944 sq ft (180.9 sq m)|
|Theorem Pattern Name||Color||Model Number||Suffix||Size|
|Alchemy||Horn Silver||ST920||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Quicksilver||ST921||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Blende||ST923||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Pyrite||ST924||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Salt of Saturn||ST925||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Mosaic Gold||ST915||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Vermilion||ST916||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Cuprite||ST917||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Zaffre||ST918||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Fluorite||ST919||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Dolomite||ST940||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Verdigris||ST941||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Salmiac||ST942||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Cassius Purple||ST946||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Bluestone||ST947||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Marcasite||ST949||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Azurite||ST950||611||6″ x 36″|
|Alchemy||Galena||ST951||611||6″ x 36″|
|Algebra 1||deGrasse||ST982||611||6″ x 36″|
|Algebra 1||Pythagorean||ST983||611||6″ x 36″|
|Algebra 1||Newton||ST984||611||6″ x 36″|
|Algebra 1||Einstein||ST985||611||6″ x 36″|
|Algebra 2||deGrasse Green||ST992||611||6″ x 36″|
|Algebra 2||Pythagorean Ash||ST993||611||6″ x 36″|
|Algebra 2||Newton Gray||ST994||611||6″ x 36″|
|Algebra 2||Einstein Blue||ST995||611||6″ x 36″|
|Theorem Pattern Name||Color||Model Number||Suffix||Size|