Caution Eye and Skin Irritant
For Use With
|Taggants||Yes – 50% yellow and 50% orange|
|Trowel||Fine notch (1/32″ deep, 1/16″ wide, 5/64″ apart), U-notch|
To apply as a primer, use a brush or medium-nap roller
|Coverage||275–350 sq. ft. /gallon (26-33 sq. m.)Brush or roller (Primer): 350–400 sq. ft./gallon (33-37 sq. m.)|
|Units||1 quart (946 mL), 1 gallon (3.78 L) and 4 gallon (15.14 L)|
|Open Time||Until dry-to-touch: approximately 30 minutes or more|
|Working Time||Up to 6 hours (working times may vary based on job conditions, substrates, temperature and humidity)|
|Shelf Life||1 year, unopened|
|Freeze/Thaw Stable||No, keep from freezing|
|VOC Content||6 g/L; calculated and reported, SCAQMD 1168|
|Clean Up||Wet– clean, white cloth with neutral detergent and waterDry– clean, white cloth and mineral spirits|
|Subfloors||All grade levels of concrete, existing resilient floors, ceramic, terrazzo, marble, polymeric poured floors and suspended wood|
|Advantages||Can be used over “cutback” adhesive residueMoisture and alkali resistantStrong, early grabAGIS GuaranteeNonflammable, ammonia-free and low odorContains low or no organic solvents|
|Size||1-gallon (Disc. 10/18/21)|
4-gallon (Disc. 1/31/22)
|Carton Item No.||1-gallon – 00750408 (Disc. 10/18/21)|
4-gallon – 00750418 (Disc. 1/31/22)
|Item/Carton UPC||1-gallon – 042369109253 (Resale) |
1-gallon – 10042369109250 (4 per carton)
4-gallon – 042369070676 (order individually)
|1-gallon – 15.66”L x 15.66”W x 8.25”H|
4-gallon – 12.5”L x 12.5”W x 12.75”H
|Carton Weight||1-gallon – 40.65 lbs.|
4-gallon – 40.46 lbs.
|Items per Carton||1-gallon – Sold packaged 4/ carton|
4-gallon – Containers sold individually
|Cartons per Pallet||1-gallon – 120|
4-gallon – 48
When Armstrong S-750 is used with a recommended Armstrong floor application, the Armstrong Guaranteed Installation System warranty applies.
Will bond to all substrates listed below but refer to flooring installation system for specific installation recommendations:
- Concrete on (all grade levels) according to ASTM F710 and Preparation of Concrete Subfloors
- Existing asphalt “cutback” residue which is smooth with no ridges or puddles evident
- Suspended Wood and Wood Underlayments
- Existing well-bonded resilient flooring; not perimeter-bonded or cushion-backed
- Ceramic tile, terrazzo, marble and polymeric-poured floors
- Properly mixed and applied powder underlayments and embossing levelers
- Primed, poured-in-placed gypsum subfloors
- Radiant-heated subfloors where the surface temperature does not exceed 85oF (29o C)
DO NOT USE OVER: Concrete with excessive moisture and/or alkali; existing cushion-backed resilient flooring; substrates treated with fire-retardant chemicals, fungicides, preservatives, release agents, adhesive removers, sealers, curing compounds or other incompatible treatments
- Condition area to be installed, adhesive, and tile at 65° F (18° C) or above for 48 hours before and 48 hours after installation.
- Subfloor must be smooth, sound, dry, clean, and free of dirt, wax, polish, paint, and all other foreign matter which may interfere in a good bond, including curing agents and sealers.
- Always run a moisture and alkali test over concrete on any grade level or any other substrate over on- or below-grade concrete. For accurate results, curing agents must be removed in areas where tests will be run. Calcium Chloride test results should not exceed 5 pounds/1000 sq ft/24 hours, relative humidity in-situ probe results should not exceed 80%. Alkali readings should be 5 to 9.
- Stir any liquid on the surface into the adhesive and full spread using the recommended trowel notching. When using as a primer, apply a thin film using a smooth edge trowel, brush or roller.
- Allow adhesive to set open until dry to the touch, approximately 30 minutes. When dry to the touch, the adhesive will be tacky with no transfer to fingers.
- Install and fit all tile within 6 hours. Working time will vary based on job conditions, substrate, temperature and humidity.
- Most resilient commercial tile does not need to be rolled upon completion of the installation. However, residential tile and certain specialty tile must be rolled – refer to Tile Installation System for recommendations.
- Remove wet adhesive residue using a clean, white cloth dampened with soapy water. Use mineral spirits for dried adhesive residue carefully following warnings on container.
- Do not wet wash or strip tile for at least five days after installation.