Do not reuse container. Dispose of container and residue in accordance with federal, state and local waste disposal regulations. Do not flush Satinkeeper residue down drains.
Use For: Armstrong Flooring Residential Vinyl Sheet and Vinyl Tile, Genuine Linoleum, Asphalt Tile, Rubber Tile, Ceramic – although not much value on glazed ceramic; unglazed – other products designed for this use will produce better results, Slate and Terrazzo – other products designed for this use will produce better results
Do Not Use For: Hardwood, Laminate, Cork or Marble Floors
Spread Rate: 375 – 500 sq ft per quart
Available Units: 1/2 Gallon
VOC Content: <1%; California General Consumer Products Rule, California Code of Regulations
Shelf Life: Two years if not opened.
Storage: Keep from freezing.
Manufacturing Location: USA
|Size||1/2 Gallon (1.9L)|
|Weight||38 lbs/ctn (17.3kg/ctn)|
|Quantity per Carton||8|
- S-390 Shinekeeper is sold at 84 Lumber, Lowes, Menards, Sherwin-Williams, and TrueValue
- Ideal for restoring gloss after using Armstrong Flooring New Beginning Resilient Deep Cleaning Stripper
- Renews worn or dulled floors
- Keeps its shine even after repeated cleanings
- Protects floor from scuffs, scratches and dirt
- Does not require buffing
- Resists harsh detergents
- Metal cross-linked acrylic copolymer
- Resists scuffing and water-spotting
- pH of 8.6
- 18% solids
- Sweep or vacuum thoroughly
- Wash with Armstrong Flooring Once ‘n Done Floor Cleaner (Do not use Once ‘n Done on linoleum)
- Initially, apply two thin coats with a clean damp sponge mop or microfiber applicator mop and allow at least 30 minutes drying time between coats
- Make sure the entire surface is coated
- Dries in approximately 30 minutes – no buffing necessary
- In high humidity areas, Shinekeeper may take longer than 30 minutes to dry
- Reapply Shinekeeper Floor Finish as needed – 1 or 2 coats at a time
- If necessary, remove Shinekeeper with Armstrong Flooring New Beginning Floor Stripper & Cleaner. Note: Armstrong Flooring New Beginning Floor Stripper & Cleaner can not be used on linoleum to remove the Shinekeeper. Use a linoleum-safe stripper instead.
- In high humidity areas, Satinkeeper may take longer than 30 minutes to dry