S-325 New Beginning Floor Stripper and Cleaner SDS
Do not reuse container. Dispose of container and content’s residue in accordance with federal, state and local regulations. Refer to Safety Data Sheet for further information.
Traffic Type: Residential, Light Commercial
Use For: All Armstrong Vinyl Sheet and Tile, *Asphalt Tile, *Rubber Tile, *Ceramic, *Slate, and *Terrazzo *Do not allow to stand on surface for extended periods of time
Do Not Use For: Hardwood (except if specifically directed by flooring manufacturer) cork, Marble, Genuine Linoleum, Grouted Vinyl Tile or Grouted Engineered Vinyl Tile
Available Units: 1/2 Gallon
VOC Content: VOC content: 3.90%; California General Consumer Products Rule, California Code of Regulations
Shelf Life: Two years if not opened.
Storage: Keep from freezing.
Manufacturing Location: USA
|Item No.||00325124 (Quart) (Disc. 6/2022)|
00325806 (1/2 Gallon)
|Item UPC||042369000413 (Quart) (Disc. 6/2022)|
042369000420 (1/2 Gallon)
|Weight||28.59 lbs/ctn (Quart) (Disc.6/2022)|
37.72 lbs/ctn (1/2 Gallon)
- S-325 New Beginning is sold at 84 Lumber, Ace Hardware, Home Depot, Lowes, Menards, Sherwin-Williams, and TrueValue stores.
- Extra strength cleaner that combats grease, grime, and build-up residue
- Great for spot cleaning of tough-ground in stains or for overall stripping
- Renews floor’s appearance by stripping off built-up polish
- Must be rinsed
- Contains no phosphates
- Plastic recyclable containers (No. 2)
- Sweep or vacuum thoroughly
- Use a sponge mop
- Apply liberally over 3′ x 3′ area (do not dilute)
- Let stand at least 2 to 3 minutes
- While still wet, scrub with nylon pad or scrub brush
- Wear rubber gloves
- Avoid contact with skin including knees
- Take up liquid with sponge mop or cloth
- Rinse thoroughly with clean, warm water
- Apply Armstrong Shinekeeper Floor Finish or Armstrong Satinkeeper Floor Finish
NOTE: Do not use on wood, cork floors, genuine linoleum, or grouted vinyl tile.