- Cut a piece of matching material slightly larger than the damaged area.
- Place repair piece over the damaged area and fasten with double-faced tape. If the material has a pattern, be sure the pattern is aligned correctly.
- Double-cut through both the repair piece and the damaged floor using a utility knife and a straightedge or square.
- Remove the repair piece from the double-faced tape and cut the damaged area in the center. Work to the edges to remove.
- Carefully scrape adhesive from the substrate.
- Apply S-761 Seam Adhesive around the perimeter of the opening.
- Apply adhesive to the back of the repair piece and put it in place. Roll with a hand roller and clean any adhesive that might be on the surface.
- Protect repaired area until seam treatments have dried.
Armstrong Flooring Repair Inset for Full-Spread Fiberglass Residential Sheet
Updated on December 8, 2022