- Used to fill the gap between two floors of unequal height
- Surface: Wear resistant
- Core Material: Rigid PVC
- Used with floors ranging from 2- 6mm height.
- Length: 94″ (238.76 cm)
- Install the flooring leaving a 1-1/8” gap between the two floor surfaces for the surface reducer installation.
- Measure and trim reducer to length.
- Center the track between the flooring leaving a 1/4” spacing between the track and floor planks. Screw track to subfloor using included screws (or glue down with construction adhesive).
- Starting at one end, press the molding into the track inching along the length of the molding. It will NOT snap in all at once. You may also use a rubber mallet.
Reducer for 5mm and 6mm items