Traffic Type: Residential, Light Commercial, Commercial
Overall Thickness: 3/8″ (.93 cm)
Varying Length Range: 10″ – 60″ (25.4 – 152.4 cm)
Board Width: 6.5″ (16.51 cm)
Top Ply Cut/Thickness: Sliced 1.4 mm before Densification), 1.0 mm (after Densification)
Species: Red Oak, White Oak
Finish: Nano Aluminum Oxide Urethane
Face Fill: Unfilled
Face Treatment: Wire Brushed
Edge/End Treatment: Micro Beveled Edges/Micro Beveled Ends
Manufacturing Location: USA
50 Year Dogwood Hardwood Residential Limited Warranty
10 Year Dogwood Hardwood Commercial Limited Warranty
- See the Dogwood Pro collection at Hartco.com
- The Densified Wood Difference
- Dogwood™ densified wood flooring is made with a groundbreaking, patent-pending process that creates “densified wood,” a pure 100% natural wood floor that’s resistant to scratches, gouges and dents – and pet’s nails.
- Dogwood™ includes a premium topcoat that promotes water resistance and incorporates an anti-microbial additive. Dogwood™ will resist topical water damage for up to 8 hours; this means topical water will not penetrate the wood flooring nor permanently stain the floor if it is properly cleaned-up and removed within 8 hours of first exposure to the liquid.
- Enjoy real hardwood floors virtually worry free. It’s more than a new product — it’s a whole new category of flooring.
- Densitek™ Core: Greater dimensional stability, moisture resistance and increased hardness of more than 33% versus plywood core.
FloorScore Certificates – Hardwood Products
Hardwood Flooring Products SDS
Installation Method Options:
Staple-Down*, Floating or Glue-Down
*Note: Do not staple down smooth traditionally finished Pecan, Maple or Hickory Products
All species of textured products (such as hand-scraped, wire-brushed, and rustic/distressed products ) can be stapled down with 20 gauge staples (1” minimum length for 3/8” – ½” engineered hardwood, for 9/16” hardwood, use 1-1/4” fasteners).
FOR PRODUCTS WIDER THAN 5˝: In addition to the use of mechanical fasteners, assisted glue applications should be used. The glue should be a premium grade urethane construction adhesive applied in a serpentine pattern to the back of each board. Then follow the recommended fastening pattern.
Premium underlayment labeled for use with floating engineered hardwood floors
Bruce Everseal Floating Floor Tongue & Groove Adhesive
Glue Down Adhesive:
Bruce Proconnect Plus Vapor Barrier Elastomeric Flooring Adhesive
Bruce Equalizer Pro Moisture-Cured Urethane Adhesive
Bruce Summit Select Unlimited Moisture Vapor Barrier Elastomeric Wood Flooring Adhesive
Blend Cartons For Best Appearance
Hardwood is a natural product and does not have dye lots. Floor should be installed from several cartons at the same time to ensure good color and shade mixture.
Care & Maintenance
Caring for Urethane Finish Hardwood Floors in a Residential Setting
Recommended Maintenance Products
Bruce Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner
Bruce Hardwood & Laminate Terry Cloth Cleaning System
Bruce Hardwood & Laminate Microfiber Cleaning System
Product Data Table
|Length||61 (154.9 cm)|
|Width||6.9″ (17.5 cm)|
|Height||5.0″ (12.7 cm)|
|Coverage Per Carton||34 sq ft (3.16 sq m)|
|Carton Weight||57 lbs (26 kg)|
|Cartons Per Pallet||30|
|Coverage Per Pallet||1020 sq ft (94.8 sq m)|
|Color / Species||Dogwood Pro|
|Natural / White Oak||EKDP63L06WEE||TQ0WK564LW||TM0WK564LW||TR3WK564LW||TH0WK564LW||TS3WK564LW||S-1152A|
|Gunstock / White Oak||EKDP63L16WEE||TQ0WK608LW||TM0WK608LW||TR3WK608LW||TH0WK608LW||TS3WK608LW||S-1152A|
|Saddle / Red Oak||EKDP63L26WEE||TQ0RK956LW||TM0RK956LW||TR3RK956LW||TH0RK956LW||TS3RK956LW||S-1151A|
|Cocoa Bean / Red Oak||EKDP63L36WEE||TQ0RK957LW||TM0RK957LW||TR3RK957LW||TH0RK957LW||TS3RK957LW||S-1151A|
|Oceanside Gray / White Oak||EKDP63L46WEE||TQ0WK958LW||TM0WK958LW||TR3WK958LW||TH0WK958LW||TS3WK958LW||S-1155A|
|Color / Species||Dogwood Pro|