Traffic Type: Residential, Light Commercial, Commercial
Type: Use to refill Bruce Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner spray bottle.
Available Units: 1/2 Gallons – 64 fl. oz. (946 ml)
1 Gallon – 128 fl. oz. (1892 ml)
VOC Content: 3.8%; California General Consumer Products Rule, California Code of Regulations
Storage: Bruce Hardwood and Laminate Cleaner is freeze/thaw stable. If frozen, allow to thaw at room temperature before using.
Shelf Life: 2 years (from date of manufacture) if not opened
Manufacturing Location: USA
|Item No.||WS109R: 64 fl. oz. (English/Spanish)|
WS109RT: 64 fl. oz. (English/Spanish in self display tray)
WS199R: 64 fl. oz. (English/French)
BHLFC009: 128 fl. oz. (English/Spanish)
BHLFC110: 128 fl. oz. (English/French)
|Item UPC||042369506687 (English/Spanish)|
|Items per Carton||WS109R: 4 each 64 fl. oz. English/Spanish|
WS109RT: 12 each 64 fl. oz. English /Spanish in self display tray
WS199R: 4 each 64 fl. oz. English/French
BHLFC009: 2 each 128 fl. oz. English/Spanish
BHLFC110: 2 each 128 fl. oz. English/French
- Sweep,dust mop or vacuum floor.
- For spot cleaning, apply cleaner to clean cloth and rub the spot.
- For routine cleaning, spray the floor cleaner directly onto the floor or on the mop cover and wipe with Bruce recommended mop.
- Do not allow puddles of cleaner to remain on the floor.
- Do not use on wax finish floors.
- Recommended for Bruce, Hartco, Robbins, and Capella hardwood flooring and other unwaxed urethane finish wood floors.
NOTE: Do not reuse container. Dispose of container and content’s residue in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
PACKAGE EFFECTIVE APRIL, 2020:
PACKAGE PRIOR TO APRIL, 2020: