NOTE: Do not reuse container. Dispose of container and residue in accordance with federal, state and local waste disposal.
|Use:||Residential, Commercial, Light Commercial|
|Type:||Cleaner for all unwaxed hardwood and laminate floors|
|Available Units:||Quarts – 32 fl. oz. (946 ml) |
|VOC:||VOC content 3.8%; California General Consumer Products Rule, California Code of Regulations|
|Shelf Life||2 years (from date of manufacture) if not opened|
|Storage:||Bruce Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner is freeze/thaw stable.|
If frozen, allow to thaw at room temperature before using.
|Size||32 oz spray bottle|
|Model number||WS109: English/Spanish|
See model numbers by carton quantity below
|Item UPC||988025347 (WS109)|
|Items per Carton||WS109: 20 English/Spanish|
WS199: 20 English/French
WS109S: 12 English/Spanish
WS109T: 6 English/Spanish
WS109E: 1 English/Spanish
- Sweep, dust mop or vacuum floor.
- For spot cleaning, apply cleaner to clean cloth and rub the spot.
- For routine cleaning, spray the floor cleaner directly onto the floor or on the mop cover and wipe with recommended mop.
- Do not allow puddles of cleaner to remain on the floor.
- Do not use on wax finish floors.
- Recommended for Bruce, Armstrong, Robbins, and Capella hardwood flooring and other unwaxed urethane finished wood floors.
PACKAGE EFFECTIVE JANUARY, 2020:
PACKAGE PRIOR TO JANUARY, 2020: