Overall Thickness: 1/2″ (1.3 cm)
Varying Length Range: 12″ – 72″ (30.4 cm – 182.9 cm)
Board Width: 7″ (17.8 cm)
Top Ply Cut/Thickness: Sliced 2.5 mm
Species: White Oak
Finish: Wetworx 6S Urethane with Aluminum Oxide
Face Fill: Semi Filled
Face Treatment: Wire Brushed
Edge/End Treatment: Micro Beveled Edges/Micro Beveled Ends
Manufacturing Location: USA
- See the Au Naturelle collection at HearthwoodFloors.com
- Au Naturelle Collection is finished with sheer stains and a modern, airy palette to showcase the natural appeal of white oak. The neutral tones, natural character and subtle brushed texture combine in a contemporary aesthetic that is versatile and timeless.
- Wetworx 6S™ Finish is reinforced with aluminum oxide particles offering exceptional protection against scratches/ wear from foot traffic, pets and children.
- Wetworx 6S™ Finish ensures that floors can be wet mopped with approved wet cleaning systems that are readily available.
- 100% made in the USA from American hardwood.
- See Hearthwood Flooring at YouTube
Current Version; Effective May, 2022:
Installation Method Options:
Staple-Down*, Floating or Glue-Down
*Note: Do not staple down smooth traditionally finished Pecan, Maple or Hickory Products
All species of textured products (such as hand-scraped, wire-brushed, and rustic/distressed products ) can be stapled down with 20 gauge staples (1” minimum length for 3/8” – ½” engineered hardwood, for 9/16” hardwood, use 1-1/4” fasteners).
FOR PRODUCTS WIDER THAN 5˝: In addition to the use of mechanical fasteners, assisted glue applications should be used. The glue should be a premium grade urethane construction adhesive applied in a serpentine pattern to the back of each board. Then follow the recommended fastening pattern.
Premium underlayment labeled for use with floating engineered hardwood floors
Bruce Everseal Floating Floor Tongue & Groove Adhesive
Glue Down Adhesive:
Bruce Proconnect Plus Vapor Barrier Elastomeric Flooring Adhesive
Bruce Equalizer Pro Moisture-Cured Urethane Adhesive
Bruce Summit Select Unlimited Moisture Vapor Barrier Elastomeric Wood Flooring Adhesive
Blend Cartons For Best Appearance
Hardwood is a natural product and does not have dye lots. Floor should be installed from several cartons at the same time to ensure good color and shade mixture.
Obsolete Version; Effective Prior to May, 2022:
Staple-Down, Floating or Glue-Down
Care & Maintenance
Caring for Hearthwood with WetWorx Finish Hardwood Floors
Recommended Maintenance Products
Bruce Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner
Bruce Hardwood & Laminate Terry Cloth Cleaning System
Bruce Hardwood & Laminate Microfiber Cleaning System
Product Data Table
|Length||73″ (185.4 cm)|
|Width||7.5″ (19.1 cm)|
|Height||3.5″ (8.9 cm)|
|Coverage Per Carton||24.50 sq ft (2.28 sq m)|
|Carton Weight||42 lbs (19.1 kg)|
|Cartons Per Pallet||40|
|Coverage Per Pallet||980 sq ft (91.04 sq m)|
Moldings for Hearthwood hardwood floors are offered by Artistic Finishes. Please ask your retailer or distributor to contact Artistic Finishes online or at 888.816.5606 for information about ordering moldings for your floor.